alves talking about neymar's future


Brazilian Dani Alves, said that the non-renewal of his teammate, neymar da Silva is crazy.


alves said in a radio interview to station Onda cero on Thursday: "If the Club did not renew neymar contract,it will be crazy, I would go with him if not renewed".


The Brazilian: "I live with neymar, Messi, what they do no one have the skills like them."


"Neymar acclimated quickly with the team and it would be fatal if they will not renew for him.


He added: "the cases that haunt neymar is not important, the important thing is to be comfortable in mind and conscience, because he did not do anything wrong."


Turning alves to talk about the succession with the media saying: "they make me angry they manipulated by myself and gave Cristiano Ronaldo, they have authored."


He said: "I have never spoken about Ronaldo personally, I can give my opinion as a player but on a personal level not to deal with him."


Complete: "there are journalists who controversy for further sale, but I made the mistake of generalizing when attacked.
Asked about the succession with Ronaldo in the Golden Globe ceremony, he replied: "because I have received a good education, I went to paying tribute to him, but he was angry no Hi".

0 comments: