jurgen klopp hopes the return of Daniel Sturridge and Coutinho


 Juergen klopp will return to the bench lead the team in the game replays before West Ham in the fourth round of the FA Cup on Tuesday, following his absence from the game where his team with Sunderland in the League, because of illness, where German hopes the return of Daniel Sturridge and Felipe Coutinho.

The Director stressed that he must preserve the temper on the side of the pitch after treatment of appendicitis early this week, attacking divok origi also resumed after undergoing knee surgery.

He told reporters: "I passed by night is not good but I feel like I'm fine. I will not jump or the like when me some wounds in my body ".

He added that the striker Sturridge, who was sitting on a bench in front of Sunderland after two months away from, he will play early this week, if the team is forced to make changes early because of injury.

He confirmed that midfielder Dmitry payet is the leading elements of West Ham.

he Continued: "solution with payet is to try and prevent his passes so leaves an impact on the game."

The German called to resolve the dispute between the fans of the Club and the Governing Council, after thousands of fans out in minute 77 Sunderland meet to protest against the raise ticket prices beginning next season.

He said: "it is not easy for me. I know that this has become a problem for another group. Anything to say now will make things more complicated. "

0 comments: