Juventus Defender:we can win in Munich


Believe Leonardo bonotshi, DF first team Soccer Club Juventus, the team's chances to qualify for the Champions League after being drawn with Bayern result (2-2) in a match which gather Tuesday to go the round of 16.

Old lady team managed to convert two late Bavarian group to tie, to maintain their hopes of qualifying for the quarterfinals.

Bonochi said in remarks to the Italian network Mediaset "Saturday:" we have to face Bayern Munich with more humility and respect it has proven difficult to overcome by the teams.

Italian continued: "we believe in our chance to qualify because we realize how our strength, our goal is to win in Munich.

And PEP Guardiola paid tribute, artistic director of the Bayern team performance, he replied: "I am proud about it, I always want to evolve, I think I did the best senior level me up now."

0 comments: