Ramos responds to Cristiano Ronaldo's controversial


Sergio Ramos the Defender of real Madrid commented on Cristiano Ronaldo's controversial, saying: "each player is free to say, to me i am proud of my team."

 He said in an interview after the end of the match Real Madrid in front of Atletico Madrid on the eve of Saturday: "I have full confidence in cristiano Ronaldo,i know him well,he is of course not intended to detract from his colleagues and I think it was a misunderstanding of his words, which took a different turn from reality."

 And about the team's chances for the title and who led the team to this point, he said: "I do not like at all the excuses, but Giovani dos Santos transfer has become impossible." Finally, Ramos stressed the need to focus on the Champions League and devote all efforts to produce a positive result.

0 comments: