chicharito : van gaal is a great manager



Javier Hernandez "chicharito," Bayer Leverkusen striker, said that Sir Alex Ferguson,Manchester United's former trainer, best coach treated him.

Hernandez said in remarks to the BBC: "for me, Sir Alex Ferguson is the best opportunity to achieve my dream, to play in Europe first and represent one of the biggest clubs in the world II".

He said: "I am still in touch with Sir, he send me a text message before meeting Atletico Madrid in the Champions League, we are connected".

Mexican international continued: "before the transition to Real Madrid on loan I spoke with him personally, I went to his house and we talked a lot."

In another context, Hernandez talk about Louis van GAL, current United manager , saying: "when you do not trust anyone in the world by 100%, this is frustrating, of course."

Chisharito completed: "I tell van gaal thanks, if I met him I will tell it as he always was honest with me, he didn't mind leaving if any club have an offer for me".

0 comments: